The Integration and Settlement Committee operates in accordance to one of the FCNB objectives " provide community assistance to Filipino nationals on their arrival in New Brunswick and help them adapt to life in New Brunswick". Joey Herrin, chairperson, moves from Katimatik, British Columbia with his family and shares the following Canadian Federal program informtion.
- Visiting Canada: How to apply
- Live-in Caregivers - Employers who need someone to reside in their homes and provide care for children, elderly persons or persons with disabilities can hire live-in caregivers under the Live-in Caregiver Program (LCP).
- LMO application (EMP5093)
- Contract (EMP5498
- Description of Room - (Download PDF 38KB)
- Medical Disability Certificate - (Download PDF 38KB)
- Checklist - (Download PDF 106KB )
- New - Employers using a third party representative must complete the "Annex to the Appointment of Representative" form and send it with the LMO application.
- Foreign-Trained Professionals/Workers Resources